Thursday, January 11, 2018

Getting Back in the Saddle

Hey everyone! It's been years since I've blogged regularly, so I figured how better than to create an entirely new blog. This is how I imagine getting back into dating would feel after 25 plus years of marriage that ended in divorce. A lot has changed in blog world, and I'm a little out of touch. (Think Steve Carell in Crazy Stupid Love.) Putting yourself out there feels a little awkward, but oh well... here goes nothing!

I used to know a little about the blog world, seo, html, and taking/editing pictures. I'm realizing my skills in those fields are a little rusty at the moment. I honestly don't even remember how to format the blog to how I like it, and I struggled to even locate the images on the computer in order to add them to this post. Laugh if you'd like... I chuckled at my own lack of tech savvy. I figured that working on a blog again would create a little accountability for myself to get back into photography and writing. So go ahead and call me out when (notice I didn't say if) you see me slacking!

Christmas 2014 | we had just moved to Arizona


Christmas 2016 | our first Christmas with two kids

Some things have changed since I was a regular blogger. Over the years, we've moved from Florida to Arizona. We now have, not only one but, two amazing little kiddos. We also bought and moved into our very own house. A lot has changed. It's easy getting caught up in the chaos of life, but I've been thinking of getting back into blogging for quite some time now.

Christmas 2017 | Chase has his best "cheese" smile for the photographer :-)

With this new blog, and season of life ( <--- see what I did there), I'm going to set some small attainable goals of posting once or twice a week. Anyone knows, life throws curveballs and things don't always go as planned though. I'm hoping you'll join us for each season of life that comes our way!


2 comments: